I am currently working as a University Assistant (predoctoral) within the Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) group and writing my PhD project as part of the TrustRobots Doctoral College (DC) at Vienna University of Technology (http://www.trustrobots.eu).
- Social Robotics and social Human-Robot Interaction (sHRI)
- Foundations of Computer Science and AI
- Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Philosophy of Mind and Cognition
- Explainable AI (XAI) and Argumentation
- Methodology and Methods
- Trust and Vulnerability
- Since 2018: University Assistant (predoctoral), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) group, Institute of Visual Computing and Human-Centered Technology, Vienna University of Technology (AT).
- 2015-2017: University Assistant (predoctoral), Research Group on Knowledge and Culture, Department of Sociology, University of Vienna (AT).
- Master of Arts (MA) in Philosophy (specialization in Epistemology, Metaphysics and Cognition), Aarhus University (DK).
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Philosophy (minor in Cognitive Semiotics), Aarhus University (DK).