- 12.06.2018: "Using social robots in rehabilitation and healthcare - philosophical and sociological perspectives", International Seminar on Personal Robots for Rehabilitation (SORR), Department of Biomedical Engineering, Colombian School of Engineering Julio Garavito (CO).
- 16.02.2018: "Acknowledgement of Workers in a Robot-Supported Society", presentation by Søren Schack Andersen, international research conference Robophilosophy 2018 - Envisioning Robots in Society: Politics, Power, and Public Space, University of Vienna (AT).
- 16-19.11. 2016: "Everyday Life approach to Social Robotics", the 6th Midterm Conference of the European Sociological Association’s Research Network Sociology of Culture (RN7), University of Exeter (UK).
- 15.11.2016: "Social robotics and everyday life", Soziologische Werkstattgespräche, Department of Sociology, University of Vienna (AT).
- 17-21.10. 2016: "Brining the notion of everyday life back to the center of social robotics and HRI", international research conference Robophilosophy 2016 - What Robots Can and Should Do, Aarhus University (DK).
- 04.03.2016: “The invitation from social robotics to philosophy", the annual conference at the Danish Philosophical Society, University Of Copenhagen (DK).
- 06.03.2015: “Conceptualization of social robots", the annual conference at the Danish Philosophical Society, Aarhus University (DK).
- 23.08.2014: "‘Dynamic’ Categorization and Rationalized Ascription: A Study on NAO", international research conference Robophilosophy 2014 - Social Robotics and the Future of Social Relations, Aarhus University (DK).
- 30.06.2017: " "Beyond activity: sociological variations of material agency", with Alexander Antony and Tilo Grenz, conceptual workshop "Materiality & Agency" organized by the faculty based research group "Knowledge Societies in Turbulent Times", Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Vienna (AT).
- 15.11.2017: "Social robotics and visual narratives in tandem", with Solmaz Farhang, Angewandte Innovation Laboratory, the University of Applied Arts, Vienna (AT).