- 11.10.2019: "From Trust to Vulnerability - Philosophical Perspectives on Social HRI", talk at the symposium and workshop Diffracting AI and Robotics: Decolonial and Feminist Perspectives, Goethe University Frankfurt (DE).
- 12.06.2018: "Using social robots in rehabilitation and healthcare - philosophical and sociological perspectives", talk at the International Seminar on Personal Robots for Rehabilitation (SORR), Department of Biomedical Engineering, Colombian School of Engineering Julio Garavito (CO).
- 16.12.2018: "From mere reliance to the human condition: philosophical perspectives on trust in human-robot interaction", talk at the workshop Measuring and Designing Trust, international conference Human-Agent Interaction (HAI) 2018, Southampton (UK).
- 16.02.2018: "Acknowledgement of Workers in a Robot-Supported Society", presentation by Søren Schack Andersen at the international research conference Robophilosophy 2018 - Envisioning Robots in Society: Politics, Power, and Public Space, University of Vienna (AT).
- 16-19.11. 2016: "Everyday Life approach to Social Robotics", talk at the 6th Midterm Conference of the European Sociological Association, Research Network Sociology of Culture (RN7), University of Exeter (UK).
- 17-21.10. 2016: "Brining the notion of everyday life back to the center of social robotics and HRI", talk at the international research conference Robophilosophy 2016 - What Robots Can and Should Do, Aarhus University (DK).
- 04.03.2016: “The invitation from social robotics to philosophy", talk at the annual conference at the Danish Philosophical Society, University Of Copenhagen (DK).
- 06.03.2015: “Conceptualization of social robots", talk at the annual conference at the Danish Philosophical Society, Aarhus University (DK).
- 23.08.2014: "‘Dynamic’ Categorization and Rationalized Ascription: A Study on NAO", talk at the international research conference Robophilosophy 2014 - Social Robotics and the Future of Social Relations, Aarhus University (DK).
- 19.06.2019: "Including the Human Perspective on Explainable AI and Agent-like Robotic Systems", Internal workshop on XAI, Faculty of Informatics, TU Wien (AT).
- 30.06.2017: "Beyond activity: sociological variations of material agency", with A. Antony and T. Grenz, conceptual workshop Materiality & Agency" organized by the faculty based research group, Knowledge Societies in Turbulent Times, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Vienna (AT).
- 15.11.2017: "Social robotics and visual narratives in tandem", with Solmaz Farhang, Angewandte Innovation Laboratory, the University of Applied Arts, Vienna (AT).
- 15.11.2016: "Social robotics and everyday life", Soziologische Werkstattgespräche, Department of Sociology, University of Vienna (AT).